Our brand new solution to the common issue of requiring complete, literally 100% blackout, for your residence or office. The issue with traditional blackout blinds is that there is always a gap between the fabric and the actual wall – hence light bleed. The result in reality is that you only get about 75 – 80% actual blackout at the maximum. Cassette blackout blinds solve this problem. For use commonly in the bedroom or say cinema rooms in the home or AV presentation areas in the office.
Our Cassette system, known as ‘Tru-Nite Zip-It’ provides literally 100% blackout capability. Our Zipper ribbon blind systems are flexible, easy to operate and extremely durable. Developed and proven through years of successful installations – often in very challenging situations - they achieve a standard virtually unsurpassed by any other roller blind screen system on the UK market today.
The heart of the system is the Tru-Nite specially designed zipper ribbon which is welded to the edges of the blind fabric to create a super-strong, flat, join. The zipper is securely held in a shaped plastic side channel which allows the blind to run freely and quietly but prevents the fabric from being pulled out of the channel.
The zipper ribbon, the plastic channel and the edge of the blind are all contained within an elegant, slim, aluminium side channel.
With all Tru-Nite Zip blinds, the hem bar of the blind is also permanently fixed to the fabric and a brush strip prevents light ingress when the blind runs into the optional bottom channel.
These blackout blinds can be operated via a simple tensioned tab, sidewinder chain, cord, crank or electric with remote control.
- Literally 100% blackout (99.5%)
- Range of fabric colours available
- Real solution for those requiring real blackout options for their bedrooms or cinema rooms.
- Energy saving - additional insulation created by the gap between the window and blind provides nearly 9 times more insulation than a standard roller blind according to CIBSE
- Noise reduction - With the blind fully lowered, the air trapped between the glazing and blind fabric helps to reduce noise in a similar way to double glazing.
- Good wind resistance - The robust Zipper ribbon guides prevent the cloth from pulling or blowing out of the side channels, even when fitted externally.
- Neat & Stylish - With a compact headbox which contains the cloth cassette and operating mechanism plus slim, aluminium side and bottom channels, Zipper ribbon blinds can provide an attractive complement to the surrounding decor.
- Multiple applications - Dimout, shading, light control, heat control, insect screens, room dividers, business presentation & home cinema screens.
Download the Cassette Blackout Brochure
Appointment requests for this particular product will be chargeable at a minimum of £50. Should you place an order this call-out fee would be fully refunded.