Pleated blinds offer a real modern dressing for your windows and are available in a whole variety of beautiful colours. They are sleek in look and easy to operate via a cord or a simple tab. With their special properties pleated blinds are excellent for controlling heat and glare in rooms and conservatories.
We have the highly acclaimed Pleated Blinds collection from Louvolite that are particularly suitable for conservatories, where shaped skylight and side windows can be dressed with stylish fabrics that will help control heat and glare in summer. We have over 100 colours available in 20mm pleats – giving a very sleek modern look.
The Louvolite pleated blinds range incorporates the latest in technological advancements in terms of coatings. This includes Solar Protective Coating and the even more advanced Solar Pearlised Finish that have advanced solar and optical properties that will filter light, reduce glare and help lower heat build up in your room.
Within this collection is the unique structure of the Cellular pleated blinds range. The honeycomb design has the dual benefit of enhancing the insulation qualities of the blind and improving the privacy levels for the occupants.
Pleated blinds can also be used as a ‘bottom-up’ blind as well – giving you the ultimate control over privacy & light. You can even have ‘top-down’ and ‘bottom-up’ incorporated within a single blind ! See our ‘bottom-up’ blind section for more information on our complete bottom-up range.
- Choice of over 150 stunning pleated designs featuring sheers, opaque palettes, dim-out and black-out fabrics
- Performance fabrics enabling regulation of room temperature
- Cellular blinds available for greater thermal efficiency and blackout properties
- Can be operated as freehang via cord/lock operation or tensioned via simple tab control
- Available in Perfect Fit frames for modern windows with no drilling or screwing
- Also available as a bottom-up blind solution
THE ECLIPSE 'design studio'